In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA/SEPA member in good standing by Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST. Learn more about SEIA and SEPA memberships by scrolling below on this page.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until December 5, 2016
December 6, 2016 - January 14, 2017
January 15 - 20, 2017
|Full Conference: Member||$549 USD||$599 USD||$699 USD|
|Full Conference: Non-Member||$649 USD||$699 USD||$799 USD|
Students: Please submit your college ID number and college advisor’s name to email@example.com to receive the student discount code.
Non-Profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located and you must provide proof of employment. Please submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at a reduced rate. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Julia Ruxer at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
Discounted registration rates are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by Wednesday, January 4 at 5:00 pm ET to receive the member rate for Solar Power Asset Management & Performance.
- All registrants must register online and a confirmation will be sent via email.
- Payment by check is accepted; however, your registration will not be final until the check is received. Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call customer service to complete the registration process.
- Payment in the form of cash and Discover card will not be accepted.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn from a U.S. bank.
- No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
- For assistance, contact Customer Service at 703-738-9469 between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or via email at email@example.com.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email. Discover is not accepted.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC Attn: Accounts Receivables, 1737 King Street, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314. Registration cost is: (amount of registration)
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Tuesday, December 13, 2016 will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after December 13, 2016.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request. Refunds will only be processed up to 90 days after the close of the event.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in San Diego, CA is Saturday, January 14 at 5:00 pm (EST). Please note that if you do not make this deadline, you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via email at email@example.com.