Registration is closed. To stay up-to-date on all Solar Power Events, please join our mailing list.
Discounted registration rates are available for national SEIA and SEPA members.
Contact SEIA via email or by phone.
Complete the form or contact SEPA by phone.
2017 Registration Policy
- All registrants must register online and a confirmation will be sent via email.
- Payment by check is accepted; however, your registration will not be final until the check is received. Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call customer service to complete the registration process.
- Payment in the form of cash and Discover card will not be accepted.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn from a U.S. bank.
- No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
- For assistance, contact Customer Service at 703-738-9469 between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ET or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Payment Policy
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email. Discover is not accepted.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC Attn: Accounts Receivables, 225 Reinekers Ln, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314. Registration cost is: (amount of registration)
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Tuesday, December 13, 2016 will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after December 13, 2016.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Tuesday, December 13, 2016 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request. Refunds will only be processed up to 90 days after the close of the event.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in San Diego, CA is Saturday, January 14 at 5:00 pm (EST). Please note that if you do not make this deadline, you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.