|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until March 24, 2017
March 25, 2017 - Onsite
|Expo Pass (includes access to the technical training theaters and the solar job fair)||$25 USD||$50 USD|
|Workshop: Advanced PV Workshop||$399 USD||$399 USD|
|Workshop: SEIA Customer Acquisition Summit||$200 USD||$200 USD|
|Networking Reception at barleymash||$75 USD||$75 USD|
|Night at the Ballpark||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at a reduced rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Greg Brey at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
- All registrants must register online and a confirmation will be sent via email.
- Payment by check is accepted; however, your registration will not be final until the check is received. Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Monday, April 17, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call customer service to complete the registration process.
- Payment in the form of cash and Discover card will not be accepted.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn from a U.S. bank.
- For assistance, contact Customer Service at 703-738-9469 between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email. Discover is not accepted.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC Attn: Accounts Receivables, 225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314. Registration cost is: (amount of registration)
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Monday, April 17, 2017. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday April 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Wednesday April 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after Wednesday April 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday April 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in San Diego, CA is Friday, May 28, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. Please note that if you do not make the May 28th deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.