Establish your company as a leader in the Southern California solar and storage markets
The California Solar Power Expo invites solar and storage companies to provide interactive, hands-on training to regional qualified installers, contractors, and developers.
Reserving Booth Space
Exhibit space is available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis at the rate of:
- SEIA/SEPA Member: $29.00 per sq. ft. the first 100 sq. ft. and $21.00 per sq. ft. thereafter
- Nonmember: $33.00 per sq. ft. for the first 100 sq. ft. and $25.00 per sq. ft. thereafter
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth package: 8 ft. beige/white/beige back-drape and 3 ft. beige side-drape (included for linear booths).
Exhibitors will also receive customer invites, each including a complimentary expo only registration pass, to share with their clients. We will provide a customized invitation for you to send to your customers.
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth package:
- 8 ft. white back-drape and 3 ft. white side-drape (included for linear booths)
- Paper identification sign with company name
- (8) complimentary booth personnel registrations (only one pass type)
- (2) tickets to the networking event on the evening of Tuesday, March 27
- (50) customer invitations, each including a complimentary expo only registration pass
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and mobile app
- Ability to promote in-booth demonstrations via the mobile app
- Exclusive opportunity to sponsor a technical training in one of our theaters* (see details below)
Sponsored Technical Training
Exhibitors have the opportunity to provide technical training to a targeted attendee audience. Sponsored training sessions are $1,000/per hour, with a maximum allowed duration of two (2) hours. This opportunity is exclusive to exhibitors.
Sponsored training sessions are limited in number and are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. You can purchase a technical training session after you reserve a booth.