Exhibiting at the California Solar Power Expo is an investment, and we want you to get a big return. These resources will help to make your job easier and get the most bang for your buck onsite. General information, dates, deadlines, and how to promote your participation can all be found on this page.
Exhibitor Resource Manual
The Exhibitor Resource Manual contains important, comprehensive information regarding logistics, show requirements, vendors, deadlines, and booth rules and regulations. All exhibitors are expected to read the resource manual.
Exhibitor Floor Plan and Search Tool
Map Your Show (MYS) is the official provider for the event floor plan and exhibitor search tool. Please log in and update your company profile, as this information is already public to attendees and will be listed in the mobile app. Update your profile.
Exhibitor Service Kit
GES is the official general service contractor and exclusive provider for material handling/drayage, rigging, cleaning, and electrical. In the service kit, you can order booth furnishings and equipment; make arrangements for your shipment and material handling/drayage; learn about labor regulations and guidelines; and submit your Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) notice of intent and insurance. View Exhibitor Service Kit.
Mandatory Show Management Forms
Below is a list of mandatory forms that every exhibitor must submit. The deadline to submit forms is Monday, April 10, 2017. Please review the full list of deadlines in Appendix A of the Exhibitor Resource Manual.
- Onsite Contact Information Form (required for all)
- Exhibitor Liability Insurance Form (required for all)
- Booth Diagram and Hanging Sign Form (required if over 400 sq. ft.)
- GES Credit Card Form (required if ordering anything from GES)
- GES Electrical Form (required if ordering electrical)
- GES Hanging Sign Layout Form (required if displaying a hanging sign)
- GES Freight Service Questionnaire (required for all)
With your booth, you receive 8 complimentary registrations per 100 sq. ft. of booth space purchased, 2 tickets to the networking event on Monday, May 1, and 50 customer invitations. In order to redeem your passes, you need to enter a unique promo code in the registration form. You will receive your codes shortly after you sign your booth space contract. If you cannot remember your registration promo codes, please contact Wes Sutler at email@example.com or 703-738-9475.
All other staff working the event must purchase a pass at the regular rate. Prices increase after March 24, 2017.
Badges can be picked up on Sunday, April 30 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Monday, May 1 at 7:30 am – 6:00 pm, or Tuesday, May 2 at 7:00 am – 1:00 pm in the Hall E Lobby of the San Diego Convention Center.
Make sure to book your housing early, as discounted rooms in our housing block are limited. The housing deadline is Friday, March 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT, or when the block sells out, whichever comes first.
The exhibits will be located in the Hall E at the San Diego Convention Center, located at 111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101. Specific questions regarding the exhibit hall, freight docks, and freight doors should be directed to GES at 800-801-7648. For more information about San Diego, visit the city guide.
Logistics & Marketing Assets
- 8 ft. high beige/white/beige back-drape and 3 ft. high beige side-drape (included for linear booths)
- Paper identification sign with company name
- (8) complimentary booth personnel registrations (only one pass type)
- (2) tickets to the networking event on the evening of Monday, May 1
- (50) customer invitations, each including a complimentary expo only registration pass
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and mobile app
- Ability to promote in-booth demonstrations via the mobile app
- Exclusive opportunity to sponsor a technical training in one of our theaters* (learn more)
All reasonable precautions will be taken to protect your equipment and displays during installation, show hours, and dismantling. Show Management, the General Service Contractor, and the exhibit facility management are not responsible for the safety of property from theft, damage by fire, accident, or other causes. All property of the exhibitor is understood to be under exhibitor control in transit to, from, and/or within the exhibit hall. Exhibitors are responsible for their own property and should lock or remove any equipment after-hours.
Move-in: Sunday, April 30, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Move-out: Tuesday, May 2, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
*Your booth must be completely set by 8:00 am on Monday, May 1. All exhibitor materials must be removed by 6:00 pm on Tuesday, May 2.
Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit
Promote your presence at the show and generate interest in your company using banners and the event logo, posting on social media, and sending out a customer invitation letter.