Solar Power Midwest is a regional show focused on the midwest solar market. If you are a company looking to expand into the midwest market, or if you would like to grow your solar business, this is a great opportunity to get in front a targeted audience. We encourage you to reserve your space early as space will be limited given the venue selection and interest we have been receiving!
Reserving Booth Space
Exhibit space is booked on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost to exhibit is $2,800 for members of SEIA and/or SEPA, and $3,200 for nonmembers. Learn more about becoming a member.
Contact our Sales Team
Exhibitors will receive the following as part of their booth:
- 10′ x 6′ space
- (1) 6′ draped table (provided by hotel)
- (2) chairs (provided by hotel)
- (1) electrical outlet (provided by hotel)
- Paper identification sign with company name
- (2) complimentary full conference registrations (only one pass type)
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and in the printed onsite guide (if booth space booked by April 10, 2017)
- Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit with custom event banners, social media posts, and a customer invitation letter
*Exhibit space is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.