To receive exclusive discounted rates, please book through the official Solar Power Northeast room block. Reserve your room.
WHERE: Westin Boston Waterfront - 425 Summer Street. Boston, MA 02210
RATE: $209 per night plus tax
CONTACT HOTEL: 617-532-4600
DEADLINE TO BOOK HOUSING: January 23, 2017 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time
CHECK-IN: 3:00 pm
CHECK-OUT: 12:00 pm
PARKING: Self-Parking Facilities, $36 USD per day (*$5 validation discount for attendees) | Valet parking, $46 USD per day
Terms & Conditions
- AVAILABILITY - Rate of $209 USD (plus tax) will be available until January 23, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET and is subject to availability.
- PET POLICY - Up to two pets are allowed in a guest room. Cats and dogs are permitted. Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms, and guests must register pets and sign our pet waiver at check-in. The hotel allows service dogs. A fee will be charged for any damages to the guest room.
- EXTRA BEDDING POLICY - We are not able to place rollaway beds in double bedded guest rooms due to space constraints. The hotel does not provide blankets, bumpers, or pillows with our cribs. Guests are asked to bring their own crib bedding.
- PACKAGE HANDLING POLICY - Fees apply for the sending and receiving of packages at the hotel. Fees are assessed based on the size and weight of the package and are levied by our 3rd party business center operator. Please call the business center at the hotel for specific pricing information or further questions at (617) 532-4635.
- EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY - Guests who check out of the hotel prior to the scheduled departure date will be charged a penalty of one night’s room rate and tax.
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD POLICY - Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges. We are pleased to accept cash or major debit/credit cards.
- SMOKING POLICY - The hotel and its rooms and facilities are 100% non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside the hotel; however, there will be a $200 cleaning fee charged for smoking in the hotel or guest rooms.
Getting Around Boston
Follow signs out of Boston Logan International Airport to Interstate 90 West/Massachusetts Turnpike West by way of the Ted Williams Tunnel. Take Exit 25 to South Boston. Keep right at the fork and exit onto Congress Street. Turn right on D Street. Turn right on Summer Street and the hotel is on the left.
Take Interstate 93 South to Exit 20A towards South Station. Turn left at the light onto Summer Street. The hotel is approximately 0.7 miles ahead on the right just past the convention center.
Take Interstate 90 East to Exit 24A (South Station). Go straight onto Atlantic Avenue. Turn right onto Summer Street. The hotel is approximately 0.7 miles ahead on the right, just past the convention center.
Take Interstate 93 North to Exit 20 (South Station). Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Kneeland Street and then take the 2nd left onto Atlantic Avenue. Turn right on Summer Street and the hotel is approximately 0.7 miles ahead on the right.
If you will be flying to PV America, book your flight to the Boston Logan International Airport. You will find nonstop flights from many cities around the U.S. and the world.
Upon arrival, exit and you will see taxis on the left. The typical minimum charge is $25 (10-20 minutes to the hotel). Alternatively, you can take the Water Taxi, which runs around $10 and takes approximately 8-10 minutes to get to the hotel.
Getting to Boston Logan Airport:
Head south on Summer Street, then turn left onto D Street. Take the next left and a slight left to merge onto I-90 E. Take exit 26 toward Logan International Airport. Follow signs for Departures. Cost: ~$20-25 to/from hotel
By public transportation
Walk 0.2 miles to the World Trade Center Station. Take the Silver Line (SL1) bus to Boston Logan Airport. The bus stops at each terminal. Cost: $2.75 (free from the airport)
The hotel is located on the MBTA Silver Line (free transportation to the hotel!) at the World Trade Center stop. The Silver Line is accessed via the Red Line at South Station. Once at the World Trade Center stop, proceed 2 levels up to the Mezzanine level. The hotel is located at the end of the foot bridge on Summer Street, next door to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The MBTA begins daily service Monday – Saturday at 5:35 am with the last train arriving at South Station at 1:10 am. The schedule varies on Sundays and holidays. Fare costs average $2.50.
The Number 7 Bus on the MBTA Bus Line stops outside the hotel on Summer Street. The bus schedule varies depending on the time of week. Monday – Saturday buses start leaving stations at 5:30 am and the last bus leaves at 10:14 pm. Fare costs average $2.25.