In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA or SEPA member in good standing by Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:00 pm ET. Learn more about SEIA and SEPA.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until Dec 21, 2017
Dec 22 - Feb 4, 2018
February 5- 6, 2018
|Member: Full Conference||$550 USD||$600 USD||$700 USD|
SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. This pass gives you access to all education sessions, to enter the Expo Hall, the general session, all networking events including the $75 Harpoon Brewery Reception, and lunch on Monday, February 5. You will also have access to download the presentation slides from the education sessions.
Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|Non-Member: Full Conference||$645 USD||$700 USD||$800 USD|
|Member: Expo Hall Only||$70 USD||$80 USD||$95 USD|
SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. This pass gives you access to enter the Expo Hall, attend the General Session, and all Expo Hall networking events. You can purchase separate tickets for lunch and the Harpoon Networking Event on February 5 (Limited tickets are available due to capacity limits). Lunch tickets are available for $30.
Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|Non-Member: Expo Hall Only||$90 USD||$100 USD||$115 USD|
|O&M Institute. A 3 hour class devoted to O&M (Included for Full Conference registrants. It is required to have an expo or full conference pass to attend.).||$100 USD||$100 USD||$100 USD|
|Improving The Customer Experience Business Institute. A 3 hour class devoted to customer experience (Included for Full Conference registrants. It is required to have an expo or full conference pass to attend.).||$100 USD||$100 USD||$100 USD|
|Harpoon Networking Event.||$75 USD||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s name in order to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to email@example.com to receive the student discount code.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-profit employees must provide your non-profit IEN. This could also be on company letterhead stating the 501c status of the organization and noting that you do indeed work for the organization.
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit press credentials, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Gregory Brey at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press. Each press registration is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
** We do not sell or share attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor or speaker information. If you were contact about a list, consider the message as spam as it is fraudulent.
Discounted registration rates are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:00 pm ET to receive the member rate for Solar Power Northeast.
- All registrants must register online and a confirmation will be sent via email.
- Registration will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will assist attendees with the online registration process.
- Payment in the form of cash and Discover card will not be accepted.
- Payment by check is accepted; however, your registration will not be final until the check is received. Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Monday, January 22, 2018. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call customer service to complete the registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
- For assistance, contact Customer Service at 703-738-9469 between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address:
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Monday, January 22, 2018. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process. The pay by check feature will be removed after this date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 5:00 pm (EST) will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 5:00 pm (EST) will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received via email by Wednesday, January 3, 2018 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC's liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Boston, MA is Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. (EST). Please note that if you do not make the February 1 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.