In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA/SEPA member in good standing by Friday, February 10, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. Learn more about SEIA and SEPA memberships by scrolling below on this page.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until January 9, 2017
January 10 - February 12, 2017
February 13 - 14, 2017
|Full Conference: Member||$500 USD||$550 USD||$650 USD|
SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. This pass gives you access to all education sessions, to enter the Expo Hall, the general session, all networking events including the $75 Harpoon Brewery Reception, and lunch on Monday, February 13. You will also have access to download the presentation slides from the education sessions.
Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|- Non-Member, Full Conference||$595 USD||$650 USD||$750 USD|
|Expo Hall Only: Member||$50 USD||$60 USD||$75 USD|
SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. This pass gives you access to enter the Expo Hall, attend the General Session, and all Expo Hall networking events: The Expo Hall Happy Hour & Beers with Peers. You can purchase separate tickets for lunch and the Harpoon Networking Event on February 13 (Limited tickets are available due to capacity limits)
Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|- Non-Member, Expo Hall Only||$70 USD||$80 USD||$95 USD|
|Workshop - PV and the 2017 NEC: Member||$400 USD||$400 USD||$400 USD|
The 2017 NEC includes many changes that will affect PV including new articles: 691 Large Scale PV Power Electric Production Facilities, 706 Energy Storage Systems, 710 Stand Alone Systems, 712 Direct Current Microgrids, as well as many other changes including: rapid shutdown requirements, functionally grounded systems, definitions of a PV system Faculty: Bill Brooks and Sean White This workshop includes a digital printable certificate good for all categories of NABCEP PV credit. Learn more here.
|- Non-Member, PV and the 2017 NEC Workshop||$450 USD||$450 USD||$450 USD|
|Workshop - SEIA Safety and Ergonomics Awareness: SEIA Members Only||Free||Free||Free|
This workshop is a practical safety-related training including hands on activities and demonstrations on the following topics: overexertion (lifting, awkward posture, carrying, pushing/pulling, etc.), slip/trip/falls, struck-caught, electric shock/electrocution, employee rights and responsibilities, noise, and environment. Join us for valuable training on these important safety topics. Lunch will be provided. Learn more here.
|- Non-SEIA Member, SEIA Safety and Ergonomics Awareness Workshop||$50 USD||$50 USD||$50 USD|
|Harpoon Networking Event. (Included for Full Conference registrants)||$75 USD||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s name in order to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to email@example.com to receive the student discount code.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-profit employees must provide your non-profit IEN. This could also be on company letterhead stating the 501c status of the organization and noting that you do indeed work for the organization.
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Julia Ruxer at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
** We do not sell or share attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor or speaker information. If you were contact about a list, consider the message as spam as it is fraudulent.
Discounted registration rates are available for national SEIA and SEPA members. You must be a member in good standing by Friday, February 10, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET to receive the member rate for Solar Power PV Conference & Expo - Chicago.
- Registrations will be processed online only.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed.
- Registrations will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will offer assistance to potential attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office from 9 am to 4 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address: Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC Attn: Accounts Receivables, 1737 King Street, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted after February 5, 2017 (post-marked by). If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at (703) 738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by January 17, 2017 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after January 17, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Because of meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after January 17, 2017.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The e-mail date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by January 17, 2017 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request. Refunds will only be processed up to 90 days after the close of the event.
- Requests for refunds received via e-mail by January 17, 2017 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Boston, MA is February 4, 2017 at 5:00 pm (EDT). Please note that if you do not make the February 4, 2017 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the meeting.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.