Establish your company as a Northeast solar leader!
Solar Power Northeast is the first major solar event of 2017. This is your chance to get in front of the right audience, and start 2017 off on the right foot.
Exhibit space is booked on a first-come, first-served basis at the rate of $2,900 for members of SEIA and/or SEPA, or $3,400 for nonmembers. Contact Wes Sutler if you are interested in reserving a booth.
The Northeastern U.S. continues to be one of the strongest and fastest growing solar markets in the U.S. with Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York ranking among the top 10 solar states by cumulative solar capacity installed. Conference attendees will participate in in-depth and forward-looking discussions on policy, regulatory, and technical topics facing the industry in the Northeastern United States.
The 2016 event had over 50 exhibitors, well over 1,000 attendees, and two-days filled with educational opportunities, including workshops for installers. Exhibits sold out in 2016. Take the next step and reserve your space at Solar Power Northeast.
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth:
- 7” x 44” cardstock identification sign
- (1) 6' draped table
- (2) chairs
- 8’ white back-drape and 3’ white side-drape (included for linear booths)
- Carpet (ballroom is carpeted)
- (2) complimentary full conference registrations and five customer invitations (expo only pass) per 100 sq. ft. of booth space purchased
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and in the printed onsite guide (if booth space booked by January 3, 2017)
- Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit with custom event banners, social media posts, and a customer invitation letter