Establish your company as a Northeast solar or storage leader!
Solar Power Northeast is the first major solar event of 2018. This is your chance to get in front of the right audience, and start the new year off on the right foot. View this year's floorplan.
Exhibit space is booked on a first-come, first-served basis. The 10x10 exhibit hall rate is $2,900 for members of SEIA and/or SEPA, or $3,400 for nonmembers. Exhibit booths located in the foyer, which are smaller booths that include a 10x6 table, are $2,800 for the members, and $3,200 for non-members. Contact Wes Sutler if you are interested in reserving a booth.
The Northeastern U.S. continues to be one of the strongest and fastest growing solar markets in the U.S. with Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York ranking among the top 10 solar states by cumulative solar capacity installed. Conference attendees will participate in in-depth and forward-looking discussions on policy, regulatory, and technical topics facing the industry in the Northeastern United States.
Solar Power Northeast attracts well 1,500 attendees for two-days that are looking to gain knowledge from educational opportunities, including workshops for installers, and to interact with exhibitors to see the latest technology on the market. Exhibits sold out in 2016 (over 50 exhibitors) & 2017 (70 exhibitors). Take the next step and reserve your space at Solar Power Northeast.
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth:
- 7” x 44” cardstock identification sign
- (1) 6' draped table
- (2) chairs
- 8’ white back-drape and 3’ white side-drape (included for linear booths)
- Carpet (ballroom is carpeted)
- (2) complimentary full conference registrations and five customer invitations (expo only pass) per 100 sq. ft. of booth space purchased
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and in the printed onsite guide (if booth space booked by January 3, 2018)
- Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit with custom event banners, social media posts, and a customer invitation letter