Thank you for your participation in Solar Power Southeast! We are excited to display your expertise in the solar industry and region to over 700 attendees. Below are items that can help you promote you and your company's participation in the region's premier event.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are partnering with Solar Power Southeast. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters - you name it! Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarSE.
- I'm registered for Solar Power Southeast! Learn more here: events.solar/southeast #SolarSE
- I'm joining 700 solar industry professionals this May at Solar Power Southeast. #SolarSE
- Who's ready for Solar Power Southeast? I just registered for the southeast's premier #Solar event! #SolarSE
- I'm staying up-to-date with the Southeast solar market by hearing from #Solar industry leaders at Solar Power Southeast! #SolarSE
- The southeast #Solar market is evolving; that's why I'm attending #SolarSE to hear from industry experts!
- Who's going to Solar Power Southeast? I can't wait to be in Atlanta this May! #SolarSE #Solar
Justification and Expense Sheet
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar Power Southeast and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.