WHERE: Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, 165 Courtland Street NE Atlanta, Georgia 30303
RATE: $169.00 + 16.9% tax + $5.00 hotel/motel fee
CONTACT HOTEL: (404) 659-6500
DEADLINE TO BOOK HOUSING: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 11:59 pm ET
CHECK-IN: 4:00 pm
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 am
PARKING: $30.00 self-parking and $40.00 overnight valet
- Complimentary use of 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary standard internet in guestrooms
- Garden Courtyard Pool Access
Terms & Conditions
- AVAILABILITY: Rate of $169 USD (plus tax & fees) will be available until April 20, 2018 at 11:59 pm ET and is subject to availability.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If complete cancellation of an individual reservation takes place within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room revenue will be charged with the exception of a personal or medical emergency where verification can be provided.
- SMOKING POLICY: The hotel and its rooms and facilities are 100% non-smoking.
Getting Around Atlanta
Centrally situated in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is just 10 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Airport transfers can be made easily by taxi, rental car, or city rail.
The hotel is within walking distance of a wide array of restaurants, attractions, and nightlife. Entertainment districts are just minutes away by cab or rental car. The MARTA public transportation system—only two blocks away from the hotel—offers another convenient way to travel throughout Atlanta.
Directions to Hotel
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland Street NE. Atlanta, GA 30303
If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions, from the airport or any other location.
From the Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Travel Distance: Approximately 12.87 km/8.0 miles
Taxi Fee: 30 USD; Flat fee
Peachtree-Dekalb Airport (PDK)
Travel Distance: Approximately 17.7 km/11.0 miles
Yellow Cab Fee: 20 USD
MARTA is Atlanta’s rapid transit rail system. It carries passengers from the airport up to Buckhead and beyond, and east and west through Atlanta’s neighborhoods. Get the scoop on where it will take you here. Plan your trip ahead of time and view the routes.
Fee: $2.50 USD, one-way trip
The Atlanta Streetcar is an easy way to get around when you are exploring the city. View the streetcar route here.