In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA/SEPA member in good standing by Friday, May 5th, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. Learn more about SEIA and SEPA memberships by scrolling below on this page.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until March 16, 2017
March 17 - May 8, 2017
May 9 - 12, 2017
|Member: Full Conference||$399 USD||$449 USD||$499 USD|
Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) & Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) members receive this special rate.
Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|Non-Member: Full Conference||$479 USD||$529 USD||$579 USD|
|Member Workshop: Community Solar||$395 USD||$395 USD||$395 USD|
Community solar has become a critical tool for bridging the gap between those who can and can’t access local, affordable, clean energy. Because community solar enables multiple customers to participate in a single solar project located in their community, and receive credits on their utility bill for their portion of the power produced, going solar becomes a possibility for those who may be otherwise constrained by the physical attributes of their home or business, like roof space, shading, or whether or not they own the property. As a result, community solar projects provide American homeowners, renters, and businesses access to the benefits of solar energy generation and can play a critical role in expanding access to solar energy to low-income households. Additionally, community solar programs are increasingly providing utilities with new ways to meet their customers’ demand for clean energy, while also fostering cooperation among utilities, solar industry partners, and other stakeholders.
|Non-Member Workshop: Community Solar||$495 USD||$495 USD||$495 USD|
|Opening Reception||$75 USD||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Join local installers, conference participants, and Southeast advocates to kick off the conference.
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s name in order to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the student discount code.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-profit employees must provide your non-profit IEN. This could also be on company letterhead stating the 501c status of the organization and noting that you do indeed work for the organization.
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Greg Brey at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
** We do not sell or share attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor or speaker information. If you were contact about a list, consider the message as spam as it is fraudulent.
- All registrants must register online and a confirmation will be sent via email.
- Payment by check is accepted; however, your registration will not be final until the check is received. Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by April 24, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call customer service to complete the registration process.
- Payment in the form of cash and Discover card will not be accepted.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn from a U.S. bank.
- No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
- For assistance, contact Customer Service at 703-738-9469 between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or via email at email@example.com.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email. Discover is not accepted.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC Attn: Accounts Receivables, 225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680
Alexandria, VA 22314.
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by April 24, 2017. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm ETwill be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request. Refunds will only be processed up to 90 days after the close of the event.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Atlanta, GA is Friday, May 5th, 2017 at 5:00 pm ET. Please note that if you do not make the May 5th deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via email at email@example.com.