Need help convincing your boss you should attend Solar Power Texas? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Take advantage of the attendee toolkit and spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to Solar Power Texas. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarTX.
- I'm registered for Solar Power Texas! Learn more here: events.solar/texas #SolarTX
- I'm joining over 400 energy industry professionals this June at Solar Power Texas. #SolarTX
- Who's ready for Solar Power Texas? I just registered for the region's premier #solar #storage event! #SolarTX
- I'm staying up-to-date with the TX solar market by hearing from #solar #storage industry leaders at #SolarTX
- The Texas #Solar market is a evolving, that's why I'm attending #SolarTX to hear from industry experts!
- Who's going to Solar Power Texas? I can't wait to be in Austin this June! #SolarTX #Solar
Justification Letter and Expense Sheet
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar Power Texas and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.