Early bird rates now available!
In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA/SEPA member in good standing by Thursday, May 26, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until May 4, 2017
May 5 - June 11, 2017
June 12-14, 2017
|Full Conference: Member||$399 USD||$449 USD||$499 USD|
|Full Conference: Non-Member||$479 USD||$529 USD||$579 USD|
|Stubbs Bar-B-Q Networking Event||$75 USD||$75 USD||$75 USD|
Enjoy authentic Texas bar-b-q and wash it down with beers and margaritas, all while networking with your peers! This off-site event requires pre-registration and is not included in full conference registration. Costs $75 USD.
Students: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, please submit your college ID number and college advisor’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located and you must provide proof of employment. Please submit this information to email@example.com and you will receive a promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Greg Brey at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
- Registrations will only be processed online.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed to registrant.
- Registration will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will assist attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address:
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by May 23, 2017. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process. The pay by check feature will be removed after this date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by May 12, 2017 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after May 12, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after May 12, 2017.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by May 12, 2017 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC's liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Austin, TX is Friday, June 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm (EDT). Please note that if you do not make the June 9, 2017 deadline, you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.