through February 20
February 21 - April 23
April 24 - April 26
|Expo Hall Only (Member & Nonmember)||$25||$35||$50|
|Full Conference (Member/Nonmember)||$520/$620||$570/$670||$620/$720|
|Codes & Standards Symposium (Member/Nonmember)||$295/395||$395/495||$395/495|
|Bundle: Full Conference Member + Codes & Standards Symposium||$715||$865||$915|
|Bundle: Full Conference Member + Codes & Standards||$915||$1,065||$1,115|
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s contact information to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to email@example.com to receive the discounted code.
Press: Members of the press are eligible to receive a complimentary pass. Only those who work on behalf of a media outlet that are editors or writers will be eligible for a pass (analysts will not be approved as press). Please submit two recent articles, credentials, and your reason for wanting to attend as press to Greg Brey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located and you must provide proof of employment. This could be a check stub, or company letterhead stating the 501c status of the organization and noting that you do indeed work for the organization. Please submit this information to email@example.com and you will receive the promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Premium members of national Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and members of Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are eligible to register at the member rate. All membership will be verified and must be in good standing from the time of registration for the California Solar Power Expo leading up to the actual event. To receive the discounted member rate via the online registration system registrants must be a member by Monday, April 22, 2019 at 5:00 pm ET. For memberships completed after this deadline, in order to receive the discounted member rate onsite, you must provide proof of membership. Should membership lapse at any time, SETS will notify SEIA and/or SEPA and you may be subject to paying the non-member rate.
If you are not a member and would like to learn about the advantages of becoming a member and receiving the conference member rate, please contact:
Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA): firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 682-0556
Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA): email@example.com or (202) 857-0898
- Registrations will be processed online only.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed.
- Registrations will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will offer assistance to potential attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office from 8 am to 4 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC Attn: Accounts Receivables, 225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314. Registration cost is: (amount of registration)
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Tuesday, April 9, 2019. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, March 20, 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Wednesday, March 20, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, March 20, 2019 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in San Diego, CA is Monday, April 22, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EDT). Please note that if you do not make the April 22 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Solar Power Expo restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official California Solar Power Expo hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. California Solar Power Expo has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other California Solar Power Expo staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. California Solar Power Expo recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason California Solar Power Expo must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.
Solar Power Events Code of Conduct
Solar Power Events is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected characteristics. We expect all attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, venue staff, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
Code of Ethical Conduct: Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event venue security or SETS staff if you notice a dangerous or harassing situation or someone in distress.
Unacceptable Conduct: All who participate in the event deserve respectful treatment, regardless of the capacity in which they are attending. Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee, speaker, partner, exhibitor, or volunteer of the event or related event activities. Solar Power Events defines harassment to include: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, or disability; use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or unwelcome following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; unwelcome physical contact or sexual attention. Attendees often combine professional activities with social interaction and while Solar Power Events encourages such networking and strengthening of connections between participants, Solar Power Events reserves the right to remove anyone whose social attentions become unwelcome to an attendee or exhibitor, who appears inebriated and who engages in conduct that interferes with the ability of other attendees and/or exhibitors to participate in and enjoy the event. Event participants are not permitted to bring firearms to the event.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior: Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at the events whether by (including but not limited to) attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Solar Power Events, at its discretion, may bar those who violate this code from continued attendance or participation in some or all of the events, without refund of any fees paid, and may in appropriate circumstance bar violators of this code from attendance or participation of future events.