The Solar Energy Industries Association, the Smart Electric Power Alliance, and Solar Power Events takes the safety of its exhibitors, sponsors, partners, speakers, and attendees very seriously. As situation with COVID-19 is changing daily, we are closely monitoring the response by healthcare and government officials so we can ensure the protection of all our stakeholders.
We are grateful for the support of this industry throughout the history of this event. We look forward to hosting you in San Francisco to gather as a community and look toward the future. Our industry is strong and resilient and we’re striving to do our part in providing the best programs, industry insights, and guidance through these uncertain times.
We are committed to supporting the renewable energy industry. With the help of our partners, we’ve put together resources to help your business through this crisis.
Following the World Health Organization’s (WHO) declaration that the Coronavirus is a pandemic, SEIA, SEPA, and Solar Power Events are taking the following steps to maintain a safe and healthy environment at our events:
- We are committed to following regional jurisdiction guidelines and rules in maintaining a safe environment for our attendees. Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and updates are located here.
- We are working closely with the regional government and city officials, and the venues hosting our events, to ensure there are medical processes in place and sanitation products readily available.
- We are committed to providing timely CDC and other relevant updates to registered attendees.
The Health Department recommends taking the following steps to protect yourself from respiratory illness, such as influenza or COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay at home, if you are sick
- More tips and information from the CDC here.