Connect with the California Solar and Storage Industry
The Solar, Storage and Smart Energy Expo Northern California Start-up Program is dedicated to supporting technologies & companies promoting clean energy digital solutions.
This unique opportunity for emerging clean tech companies offering digital solutions allows you the opportunity to introduce your new products, tools, and services to a large audience. This event is the event where you can find new customers, get media attention, and have the opportunity to add thought leaders and leading companies to your network.
Don't miss out on:
- Two (2) days of exposure on the expo floor
- Dedicated booth space to promote your business and serve as a home base to conduct meetings with clients
- Two (2) registrations for your personnel
Start Up Program Participant Pricing: $1,750*
* Additional discount available for SEIA premium members and/or SEPA members and NASEW 2019 Start-up Program Participants
Start Up Program Participants receive the following as part of their booth package:
- 10’x10’ Exhibit space
- Opportunity to provide a product demonstration (content must be provided
- One (1) table and two (2) chairs
- One (1) electrical drop
- Pre-conference marketing promotion
- Exhibitor listing online
- Two (2) Exhibitor Full Conference Registrations
- Unlimited Guest Expo Hall Registrations to invite clients/guests
- Access to Press List
Companies that are interested in submitting a Start-Up Program application should offer a digital solution that supports building a clean energy future through innovation for the solar, energy storage, and smart energy industries.
Companies must additionally have:
- Under 20 employees
- Under $3 million in funding
- Under $1 million in annual revenue
Not a start-up providing digital solutions? Opportunities are still available for you to exhibit as a start-up. Availability is limited.
Your application will be reviewed and you will receive notification by email of your application status. If you are accepted to participate you will have one week to complete your registration for the event. A 50% non‐refundable deposit of total amount invoiced is due within 15 days of invoice/reservation date. The remaining balance is due December 2, 2019. Contracts for exhibit space received after December 2, 2019 must be accompanied with the full 100% payment at time of purchase. Applicant submissions received after December 9, 2019 are not guaranteed a product demonstration slot on the Show Floor Theater. Start-up companies may participate in the program for up to two years.