Need help convincing your boss you should attend Solar and Energy Storage Midwest? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Utilize the attendee toolkit to spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to Solar and Energy Storage Midwest. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download eps (print) and png (web) versions.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarStorageMidwest.
- I'm attending Solar and Energy Storage Midwest! Learn more here: events.solar/midwest #SolarStorageMidwest
- Who's ready for Solar and Energy Storage Midwest? [company name] is attending! Join me at #SolarStorageMidwest
- I'm staying up-to-date with the Midwest solar policy by attending Solar and Energy Storage Midwest this November! #SolarStorageMidwest
- Who's going to #SolarStorageMidwest? I can't wait to be in Chicago this November to network with Midwest solar pros. #Solar
- Join me alongside solar and storage pros at Solar and Energy Storage Midwest (@SPIConvention) the the premiere solar and storage exhibition in the Midwest.
Justification Letter and Expense Sheet
Know your goals. What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar Power Midwest and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Download and fill out the justification letter and expense worksheet before talking with your manager.