Register Modify Existing Registration
In order to receive the member rate, you must be a Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) member and/or Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) premium member in good standing by Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 5:00 pm ET. Learn more about SEIA and SEPA memberships by scrolling below on this page.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until October 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT
October 3 - November 12, 2019
November 14- 15, 2019
|Conference Registration: Member||$499 USD||$549 USD||$590 USD|
A Conference Registration Pass gives you access to education sessions, exhibits, networking breaks, the Networking Lunch on Thursday, and ONE ticket to the Networking Reception. Additional tickets for the Networking Reception can be purchased for $100 each during registration. SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|Conference Registration: Non-Member||$599 USD||$649 USD||$699 USD|
A Conference Registration Pass gives you access to education sessions, exhibits, networking breaks, the Networking Lunch on Thursday, and ONE ticket to the Networking Reception. Additional tickets for the Networking Reception can be purchased for $100 each during registration.
|Installer Only Pass||$49 USD||$49 USD||$69 USD|
The Installer Only Pass includes access to the exhibit floor (valid on BOTH days), the Exhibit Hall Happy Hour on Thursday, and the Installer Training Workshop. Employment will be verified.
This pass does not include access to any other portion of the conference, including meals, education or the Networking Reception. Tickets to the Networking Reception on Thursday evening can be purchased as an add-on item during registration for $100 each.
*Additional tickets to the Networking Reception can be purchased for $100 each during registration
Press: Members of the press are eligible to receive a complimentary pass. Only those who work on behalf of a media outlet that are editors or writers will be eligible for a pass (analysts will not be approved as press). Please submit two recent articles, credentials, and your reason for wanting to attend as press to Greg Brey at email@example.com.
Non-profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located and you must provide proof of employment. This could be a check stub, or company letterhead stating the 501c status of the organization and noting that you do indeed work for the organization. Please submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s contact information in order to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to email@example.com to receive the discounted code.
** We do not sell or share attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor or speaker information. If you were contacted about a list, consider the message as spam as it is fraudulent.
Members of national Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are eligible to register at the member rate. All membership will be verified and must be in good standing from the time of registration for Solar Power Midwest leading up to the actual event. In order to receive the discounted member rate via the online registration system, registrants must be a member by Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 5:00 pm ET. For memberships completed after this deadline, in order to receive the discounted member rate onsite, you must provide proof of membership. Should membership lapse at any time, SETS will notify SEIA and/or SEPA and you may be subject to paying the non-member rate.
If you are not a member and would like to learn about the advantages of becoming a member and receiving the conference member rate, please contact:
Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA): firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-682-0556
Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA): email@example.com or 202-857-0898
- Registrations will only be processed online.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed to registrant.
- Registration will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will assist attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- All attendees must be 18 or older in order to attend this event.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration, please call the SETS office from 8 am to 5 pm ET at 703-738-9469
- Any changes to attendee registration must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address:
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by October 9th, 2019. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at (703) 738-9469 to complete the registration process. The pay by check feature will be removed after this date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Once a substitution has been made, the original registration will no longer be valid. Substitutions after a badge has already been picked up onsite are strictly prohibited.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, October 13, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Wednesday, October 13, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after October 13, 2019.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, October 13, 2019 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Chicago, IL is Friday, November 8th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EST). Please note that if you do not make the November 8th deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
I acknowledge that I participate in SETS events and activities at my own risk, and I agree to hold harmless, release, and discharge SETS, Solar Energy Industry Association, Smart Electric Power Alliance, and any sponsors or providers to any of them, from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind, including but not limited to any personal injury or property damage claims, liquor or dram shop claims, intellectual property infringement claims, privacy or security claims, and/or contract claims, that may arise out of my attendance at or participation in a SETS event or activity.
Solar Power Events restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Power Events has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar Power Events staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. Solar Power Events recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar Power Events must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.