Apply to be volunteer at Solar & Energy Storage Midwest
Volunteers at Solar & Energy Storage Midwest have the unique and exciting opportunity to play an active role in the state's premier business-to-business event for the energy industry. It takes a diverse group of volunteers to support our goals – we hope you can join us!
Who can volunteer?
Volunteer positions are open to current students or recent graduates; this includes all degree programs.
- Network with industry professionals
- Work with like-minded, dedicated students to develop career-long relationships
- Gain leadership visibility
- Receive a complimentary Conference Registration pass, which includes access to the educational sessions; Exhibit Hall; General Session; and networking receptions and lunches
Volunteer Application Process
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- Your name and school affiliation
- Short paragraph detailing why you are interested in volunteering
- Whether you are local or can easily commute to the event
Volunteers will be scheduled to work approximately 12-14 hours split between November 14-15. Applicants who are not available for this entire time-frame will not be considered.
• Possess strong organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable with communicating in English
• Able to work independently and as a member of a team
• Familiar with the Solar and Energy Storage Industry
• Capable of sitting and standing for long periods and lifting up to 20 lbs.
In appreciation of your volunteer commitment, you will receive a complimentary Conference Registration pass; however, Solar & Energy Storage Midwest does not reimburse volunteers for travel, lodging, or other expenses associated with volunteering at the conference. Meals are not provided, other than the meals included in the Conference Registration pass. Please keep this in mind when contemplating your volunteer commitment.