Need help convincing your boss you should attend Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Use this attendee toolkit to spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarStorageMTWest.
- I'm registered for Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West! Learn more here: https://events.solar/mountainwest/ #SolarStorageMTWest
- I'm joining over 350 energy industry professionals this February at Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West #SolarStorageMTWest
- Who's ready for Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West? I just registered for the region's premier energy event in the industry #SolarStorageMTWest
- I'm staying up-to-date with the Mountain West energy market by hearing from industry leaders at Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West! #SolarStorageMTWest
- The Mountain West is a growing market, that's why I'm attending #SolarStorageMTWest to hear from industry experts!
- Who's going to Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West? I can't wait to be in Denver this February! #SolarStorageMTWest #Solar
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar Power and Energy Storage Mountain West and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.