Need help convincing your boss you should attend Solar and Energy Storage New York? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Use this attendee toolkit to spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to Solar Power New York. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarStorageNY.
- I'm registered for Solar and Energy Storage New York! Learn more here: events.solar/newyork #SolarStorageNY
- I'm joining over 300 energy industry professionals this December at Solar and Energy Storage New York #SolarStorageNY
- Who's ready for Solar and Energy Storage New York? I just registered for the industry's premier energy event in New York #SolarStorageNY
- I'm staying up-to-date with the NY energy market by hearing from industry leaders at Solar and Energy Storage New York! #SolarStorageNY
- New York is one of the top-10 solar markets, that's why I'm attending #SolarStorageNY to hear from industry experts!
- Who's going to Solar and Energy Storage New York? I can't wait to be in Albany this December! #SolarStorageNY #Solar
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar and Energy Storage New York and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet (coming soon) before talking with your manager.
Justification Letter Template