In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA/SEPA member in good standing by Monday, December 4, 2017 at 5:00 pm EST.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until November 9, 2017
Nov. 10 - Dec. 6, 2017
Dec. 7 - 12, 2017
|Full Conference: Member||$399 USD||$449 USD||$499 USD|
|Full Conference: Non-Member||$479 USD||$529 USD||$579 USD|
Students: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, please submit your college ID number and college advisor’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located and you must provide proof of employment. Please submit this information to email@example.com and you will receive a promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Elected Officials: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Greg Brey at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
- Registrations will only be processed online.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed to registrant.
- Registration will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will assist attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Reprints are only allowed with a valid government issued ID for the individual who's badge is being reprinted.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address:
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Monday, November 20, 2017. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at 703-738-9469 to complete the registration process. The pay by check feature will be removed after this date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after November 13, 2017.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Monday, November 13, 2017 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC's liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Brooklyn, New York is Thursday, December 7th, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (EST). Please note that if you do not make the December 7th deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solar Power New York restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official Solar Power New York show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Power New York has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar Power New York staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. Solar Power New York recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar Power New York must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.