- Registrations will only be processed online.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed to registrant.
- Registration will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will assist attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office from 8 am to 5 pm EST at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680
Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by Wednesday, November 20, 2019. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at (703) 738-9469 to complete the registration process. The pay by check feature will be removed after this date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Once a substitution has been made, the original registration will no longer be valid. Substitutions after a badge has already been picked up onsite are strictly prohibited.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after November 13, 2019.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, November 13, 2019 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Albany, NY is Thursday, December 5th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EST). Please note that if you do not make the December 5th deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms & Conditions
I acknowledge that I participate in SETS events and activities at my own risk, and I agree to hold harmless, release, and discharge SETS, Solar Energy Industry Association, Smart Electric Power Alliance, and any sponsors or providers to any of them, from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind, including but not limited to any personal injury or property damage claims, liquor or dram shop claims, intellectual property infringement claims, privacy or security claims, and/or contract claims, that may arise out of my attendance at or participation in a SETS event or activity.
Solar Energy Trade Shows restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Energy Trade Shows exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Energy Trade Shows has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company`s booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar and Energy Storage New York staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. Solar and Energy Storage New York recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar and Energy Storage New York must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.
Solar Power Events Code of Conduct
Solar Power Events is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected characteristics. We expect all attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, venue staff, and exhibitors to help us ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT
Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event venue security or SETS staff if you notice a dangerous or harassing situation or someone in distress.
All who participate in the event deserve respectful treatment, regardless of the capacity in which they are attending. Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee, speaker, partner, exhibitor, or volunteer of the event or related event activities. Solar Power Events defines harassment to include: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, or disability; use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or unwelcome following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; unwelcome physical contact or sexual attention. Attendees often combine professional activities with social interaction and while Solar Power Events encourages such networking and strengthening of connections between participants, Solar Power Events reserves the right to remove anyone whose social attentions become unwelcome to an attendee or exhibitor, who appears inebriated and who engages in conduct that interferes with the ability of other attendees and/or exhibitors to participate in and enjoy the event. Event participants are not permitted to bring firearms to the event.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at the events whether by (including but not limited to) attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Solar Power Events, at its discretion, may bar those who violate this code from continued attendance or participation in some or all of the events, without refund of any fees paid, and may in appropriate circumstance bar violators of this code from attendance or participation of future events.