Connect with your target audience
Solar and Energy Storage New York is the premier event for energy professionals in New York, to network and connect with other companies in one of the industry's leading markets. This is your opportunity to get in front of a targeted audience and grow your business. Build your business in a top-10 solar market. If you have questions about exhibiting in 2020, contact Jessica Hill or call 703-738-9463 for more information.
Exhibit space is booked on a first-come, first-served basis:
- $3,000 for SEIA premium members and/or SEPA members
- $3,500 for nonmembers
Check back regularly for updates on the 2020 program.
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth package:
- 10' x 6' space
- Paper identification sign with company name
- (1) 6' draped table
- (2) chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- (1) electrical outlet - Electrical Opt-In Form must be completed to receive electrical
- (2) complimentary full conference registrations
- Exhibitor listing on the printed onsite guide (if booth space booked by October 28, 2019)
- Access to the exhibitor marketing toolkit which houses promotional banners, a customer invitation letter template, and more.
Interested in participating? Contact Jessica Hill.