Do you have a plan to tell your customers and potential customers that your company will be exhibiting at Solar Power New York? Utilize the following social media banners, shareable images, and customer invitation letter to share your participation with others.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to Solar Power New York. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarNY.
- Join us and 300+ solar industry professionals at #SolarNY on December 11-12 in Brooklyn, NY (We're exhibiting!)
- Staying up to speed on the solar market is important. Join us at #SolarNY to hear from solar industry experts (We're exhibiting this year!)
- We're exhibiting at #SolarNY on December 13-14 in Brooklyn, NY. Join us and 300+ solar industry professionals!
- Top #solar players are going to be at #SolarNY. We're proud to be exhibiting this year! #SolarNY
- We're proud to be exhibiting at Solar Power New York. The event attracts the best and brightest in the state's market. #SolarNY
- We are committed to keep New York a top-10 solar markets. That's why we are exhibiting at #SolarNY on December 13-14 in Brooklyn, NY.
Customer Invitation Letter Template
Invite your customers and prospective buyers to meet you at Solar Power New York by emailing them a personalized invitation with your company name and product description.
Event listing and e-news inclusion
Get the word out about your partnership with Solar Power New York through your website and in your newsletter!
If you’re looking to do business in New York, this is your event. Join us on December 13-14, at Solar Power New York, the premier event for solar professionals in the Empire State. This two-day event will feature a robust schedule of topics highlighting solar policy updates, regional trends, along with opportunities to network with 300+ attendees and 20+ exhibitors from this top-10 solar market.
Solar Power New York
December 13-14, 2018
New York Marriott at The Brooklyn Bridge
New York, NY
Join your colleagues at the premier solar and energy storage event in New York.
Justification Letter and Expense Sheet
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar Power New York and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.