Do you have a plan to tell your customers and potential customers that your company will be exhibiting at Solar Power New York? Utilize the following social media banners, shareable images, and customer invitation letter to share your participation with others.
Check out these quick facts about Solar Power New York
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are exhibiting at Solar Power New York. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarNY.
- Join us and 400+ solar industry professionals at #SolarNY on December 11-12 in Brooklyn, NY (We're exhibiting!)
- Staying up to speed on the solar market is important. Join us at #SolarNY to hear from solar industry experts (We're exhibiting this year!)
- We're exhibiting at #SolarNY on December 11-12 in Brooklyn, NY. Join us and 400+ solar industry professionals!
- Top #solar players are going to be at #SolarNY. We're proud to be exhibiting this year! #SolarNY
- We're proud to be exhibiting at Solar Power New York. The event attracts the best and brightest in the state's market. #SolarNY
- We are committed to keep New York a top-10 solar markets. That's why we are exhibiting at #SolarNY on December 11-12 in Brooklyn, NY.
Customer Invitation Letter
Invite your customers and prospective buyers to meet you at Solar Power New York by emailing them a personalized invitation with your company name and product description.
Event listing and e-news inclusion
Get the word out about your partnership with Solar Power New York through your website and in your newsletter!
If you’re looking to do business in New York, this is your event. Join us on December 11-12, at Solar Power New York, the premier event for solar professionals in the Empire State. This two-day event will feature a robust schedule of topics highlighting solar policy updates, regional trends, along with opportunities to network with 400+ attendees and 20+ exhibitors from this top-10 solar market.
Solar Power New York
December 11-12, 2017
New York Marriott at The Brooklyn Bridge
New York, NY
Join your colleagues at the best solar and energy storage trade show in New York.