Thank you for being a partner of Solar and Energy Storage Northeast. This page includes information about the event and items you can share via your marketing channels.
Social Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word on social media with these banners and shareable images. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarStorageNE.
- We're partnering with #SolarStorageNE! Learn more: solar/northeast #SolarStorageNE
- I'm joining over 1,500 solar industry professionals this February at Solar and Energy Storage Northeast #SolarStorageNE
- Who's ready for Solar and Energy Storage Northeast? We're excited to announce our partnership with #SolarStorageNE
- Who's going to Solar Storage Northeast? Looking forward to being in Boston this February! #SolarStorageNE #Solar #EnergyStorage
- Use code: XXXXXX and take 15% off your full conference pass to #SolarStorageNE solar/northeast/attend/register/ (non SEIA + SEPA members)
Event listing and e-news inclusion
Get the word out about your involvement through your company's website as well as in your newsletter!
Solar and Energy Storage Northeast is the largest forum in the Northeast for the solar and storage industries to engage and learn about trends and legislation impacting the New England States. As wind energy is gaining more traction in the Northeast’s renewable market, this year’s program will highlight exhibitors, sponsors, and education catering to the solar, storage, and wind industries.
Solar and Energy Storage Northeast
February 19-20, 2020
Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel