Members of Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are eligible to register at the member rate. All membership will be verified and must remain in good standing from the time of registration leading up to Solar and Energy Storage Northeast. Learn more about SEIA and SEPA.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until January 8, 2020
January 9 - February 17, 2020
February 18 - 20, 2020
|Member: Full Conference||$590 USD||$630 USD||$720 USD|
A Full Conference pass includes access to general session, concurrent sessions, expo hall, happy hour (Cash Bar Only), Harpoon Brewery Networking Reception and lunch on Wednesday. SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|Non-Member: Full Conference||$695 USD||$745 USD||$845 USD|
A Full Conference pass includes access to general session, concurrent sessions, expo hall, happy hour (Cash Bar Only), Harpoon Brewery Networking Reception and lunch on Wednesday.
|Member: Expo Hall Only||$75 USD||$85 USD||$100 USD|
An Expo Hall Only pass includes access to the exhibit hall both days, general session and the happy hour (Cash Bar Only). Food may be purchased onsite during lunch breaks. SEIA & SEPA members receive this special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more here.
|Non-Member: Expo Hall Only||$95 USD||$105 USD||$120 USD|
An Expo Hall Only pass includes access to the exhibit hall both days, general session and the happy hour (Cash Bar Only). Food may be purchased onsite during lunch breaks.
|Workshop: Ready for Commercial Lift-Off: U.S. Offshore Wind Joins Solar, Storage in Decarbonization Efforts||$395 USD (Member) / $495 USD (Non-Member)
||$395 USD (Member) / $495 USD (Non-Member)||$395 USD (Member) / $495 USD (Non-Member)|
|Workshop: 2020 NEC Updates||$395 USD (Member) / $495 USD (Non-Member)||$395 USD (Member) / $495 USD (Non-Member)||$395 USD (Member) / $495 USD (Non-Member)|
|Workshop: Solar 101||$50 USD (Member) / $75 USD (Non-Member)||$50 USD (Member) / $75 USD (Non-Member)||$50 USD (Member) / $75 USD (Non-Member)|
|Lunch||$40 USD||$40 USD||SOLD OUT|
|Harpoon Networking Reception||$100 USD||$100 USD||SOLD OUT|
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s name in order to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to email@example.com to receive the discount code.
Non-profit and Government Employees: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or governmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-profit employees must provide your non-profit EIN and proof of employment. Government employees must also provide proof of employment, this is generally a statement on your organization's letterhead stating status and noting that you do indeed work for the organization.
Elected Officials at the State Level or Higher: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit press credentials, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Gregory Brey at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press. Each press registration is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
** We do not sell or share attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor or speaker information. If you were contacted about a list, consider the message as spam as it is fraudulent.
Members of national Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are eligible to register at the member rate. All membership will be verified and must remain in good standing from the time of registration leading up to Solar Power PV Conference & Expo. In order to receive the discounted member rate via the online registration system, registrants must be a member by Friday, February 14th, 2020 at 5:00 pm ET. For memberships completed after this deadline, in order to receive the discounted member rate onsite, you must provide proof of membership. Should membership lapse at any time, SETS will be authorized to make the necessary pricing adjustment.
If you are not a member and would like to learn about the advantages of becoming a member and receiving the conference member rate, please contact:
Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA): firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-682-0556
Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA): email@example.com or 202-857-0898
- Registrations will be processed online only.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed.
- Registrations will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will offer assistance to potential attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office from 8 am to 5 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680
Alexandria, VA 22314.
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted after January 31st, 2020 (post-marked by). If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at (703) 738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by January 22, 2020 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after January 22, 2020 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Because of meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after January 22, 2020.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The e-mail date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received via e-mail by January 22, 2020 will be processed within 14 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Boston, MA is February 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm (EDT). Please note that if you do not make the February 14, 2020 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the meeting.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Once a substitution has been made, the original registration will no longer be valid. Substitutions after a badge has already been picked up onsite are strictly prohibited.
Terms & Conditions
I acknowledge that I participate in SETS events and activities at my own risk, and I agree to hold harmless, release, and discharge SETS, Solar Energy Industry Association, Smart Electric Power Alliance, and any sponsors or providers to any of them, from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind, including but not limited to any personal injury or property damage claims, liquor or dram shop claims, intellectual property infringement claims, privacy or security claims, and/or contract claims, that may arise out of my attendance at or participation in a SETS event or activity.
Solar Power Northeast restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official Solar Power Northeast show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Power Northeast has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar Power Northeast staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. Solar Power Northeast recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar Power Northeast must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.