Exhibit at the leading solar+storage event in the Northeast
Solar Power Northeast is the largest solar+storage event in the Northeast. The event brought over 80 exhibitors and 1,500 attendees from throughout the region. If you would like to hit the ground running and reserve your booth, please contact Nina Sader (below) to discuss opportunities for Solar Power Northeast in 2020.
The Northeastern U.S. continues to be one of the strongest and fastest growing solar markets in the U.S. with Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York ranking among the top 10 solar states by cumulative solar capacity installed. Conference attendees will participate in in-depth and forward-looking discussions on policy, regulatory, and technical topics facing the industry in the Northeastern United States.
Exhibit space in the Grand Ballroom and in the Commonwealth Ballroom (10'x10'): $3,200 for premium members of SEIA and/or SEPA, and $3,700 for nonmembers.
Exhibit space in the foyer (10'x6'): $3,000 for premium members of SEIA and/or SEPA, and $3,500 for nonmembers.
*Exhibit space is booked on a first-come, first-served basis*
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth package:
- 10' x 6' or 10'x10' space
- One (1) 6' draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations
- Five (5) guest passes
- Basic electricity (single power strip)
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and in the printed onsite guide
- Access to the exhibitor marketing toolkit which houses promotional banners, a customer invitation letter template, and more.