Do you have a plan to tell your customers and potential customers that your company will be exhibiting at Solar Power Northeast? Utilize the following social media banners, shareable images, and customer invitation letter to share your participation with others.
Social Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word on social media with these banners and shareable images. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarNE.
- I'm exhibiting at Solar Power Northeast! Learn more here: www.events.solar/northeast #SolarNE
- I'm joining northeast US solar & storage professionals this February at #SolarNE.
- Who's ready for Solar Power Northeast? [company name] is exhibiting! Join us at #SolarNE
- I'm staying up-to-date with the latest on the Northeast solar & storage market! #SolarNE
- Who's going to #SolarNE? I can't wait to be in Boston this February to learn about the latest in the northeast market! #Solar #EnergyStorage
Customer Invitation Letter
Invite your customers and prospective buyers to meet you at Solar Power Northeast by emailing them a personalized invitation with your company name and product description.
Attendee Justification Letter & Expense Sheet
Having a hard time convincing your boss? Use this letter to make a pitch to attend Solar Power Northeast. Include your cost calculations when making your case by completing the expense sheet in conjunction with customizing the justification letter.