Now accepting proposals
Display your leadership and expertise directly to attendees in a one-on-one or group setting. Over 1,700 attendees will be onsite, giving you the perfect opportunity to make an impact on the solar and storage community!
Submit a poster presentation abstract to showcase your innovations, analysis, and recommended best practices that would propel the solar, storage, and smart energy community.
- The proposed abstract provides relevant, timely, rigorous, and applicable content.
- The quality of the content meets or exceeds the work product of a post-graduate level in the specific discipline.
- The submission adheres to the submission guide requirements
- The abstract presents new or unique information in the specific discipline.
- I would recommend this presentation as an attendee interested in the subject matter.
*The deadline to submit an abstract is December 2, 2019*