Building a a resilient and sustainable Puerto Rico, Be a part of a transformation
Solar Power Puerto Rico embarks into Puerto Rico as the demand for solar-storage systems has exploded. Since Hurricane Maria hit the islands, Rooftop solar systems have nearly doubled. According to the EIA, Puerto Rico is home to 278 megawatts (MW) of operating or soon-to-be operating solar capacity, approximately 1 percent of the island’s electric generation and in the first six months of 2017, more electricity came from solar energy than any other renewable source. Here's your opportunity to be a part of the future.
Exhibit space is booked on a first-come, first-served basis at the rate of:
- $3,000 for SEIA premium members, SEPA members, and/or SESA-PR members
- $3,500 for nonmembers.
Interested companies should contact Nina Sader.
The floor plan will be available soon.
Exhibitors receive the following as part of their booth package:
- 10' x 6' space
- Paper identification sign with company name
- (1) 6' draped table
- (2) chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- (1) electrical outlet
- (2) complimentary full conference registrations
- (5) customer invitations
- Exhibitor listing on the event website and in the printed onsite guide (if booth space booked by March 16, 2019)
- Access to the exhibitor marketing toolkit which houses promotional banners, a customer invitation letter template, and more.
Interested in participating? Contact Nina Sader.