Stay at the InterContinental San Juan
WHERE: InterContinental San Juan
5961 Isla Verde Avenue, Carolina, 00979
RATE: $219 per night plus tax
DEADLINE TO BOOK HOUSING:
April 8, 2019 at 11:59 pm local time deadline extended to April 12, 2019 at 11:59 pm local time
CHECK-IN: 4:00 pm
CHECK-OUT: 12:00 pm
PARKING: Self-parking, $20 USD per day; 24-Hour Valet, $25 USD per day
AMENITIES: Complimentary basic wireless internet service, use of 24-hour fitness center, chaise and towel service at the pool and beach.
Hotel Main Phone: 787-791-6100 or 1 800-443-2009, ask for our Call Center available from Monday-Sunday (9:00 am-7:30 pm). Reference Solar Power Puerto Rico SETS Group or Block Code STS.
Buyer Beware: Solar Power Puerto Rico & InterContinental San Juan is aware there is a fraudulent hotel website disguised as the InterContinental San Juan's legitimate site. Please note that the following is the ONLY verified website for the hotel: InterContinental San Juan
Terms & Conditions
- The group rate of $219.00 USD (plus tax) will be available until Monday, April 8, 2019 and is subject to availability.
- Reservations within the Solar Power Puerto Rico hotel room block are only open to registered Solar Power Puerto Rico attendees and exhibitors.
- Cancellation: Reservations can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If complete cancellation of an individual reservation takes place within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room will be charged.
About Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport
*This hotel does not provide shuttles.
Taxi areas are located in some different points of the Main Station:
- Terminal A: In the Arrival level.
- Terminal B and C: Baggage claim areas.
Available Taxi Companies in San Juan Airport:
- San Juan Taxis: +1 407-729-4083
- Taxi Services Puerto Rico: +1 787-382-6220
- Go Taxi Puerto Rico: +1 787-955-6666
- Wilbert Taxi Service: +1 787-479-9767
In general, touristic cabs charge by the zone and number of bags and regular cabs are metered. Touristic cab charge according to zone:
- To Old San Juan and OSJ Cruise Piers: USD 19.00
- To Isla Verde Hotels: USD 10.00
- To Condado, Miramar and Ocean Park Hotels: USD 15.00
- To Pan American Cruise Pier: USD 19.00
- To Puerto Rico Convention Center and Isla Grande Airport: USD 15.00
Meted taxis rates as follows:
- Initial Charge: USD 1.75
- USD 0.10 charge for fraction of mile 1/19 mile ( Minimum Charge per trip: USD 3.00)
All car rental companies are located in the first level of the multistory parking.
- Alamo Car Rental - Phone: +1 787-791-1805
- Avis - Phone: +1 787-253-5930
- Budget - Phone: +1 787-791-0600
- Enterprise Rent A Car - Phone: +1 787-253-3722
- Hertz Rent A Car - Phone: +1 787-791-0840
- National - Phone: +1 787-791-1805
- Sixt Car Rental - Phone: +1 787-791-4996
- Thrifty - Phone: +1 787-253-2525
- U Save Car Rental - Phone: +1 787-791-4996
- Charlie Car Rental - Phone: +1 787-728-6555
- United / NU Car Rental - Phone: +1 787-791-4996
- Target - Phone: +1 787-783-9901
- Popular Auto - Phone: +1 787-257-4848
- Allied & EZ Car Rental - Phone: +1 787-791-1465
The Metropolitan Bus Authority, or AMA, is Puerto Rico’s public bus transportation system. If you’re not in a hurry, the AMA is a cheap way to get around the Metro Area. Each ride goes for 75¢ and drivers don’t provide change. Bus routes are identified with a letter followed by a number and most service routes stop at 10:00pm.
Passengers can pick up AMA buses at the airport's departure level (second level) in terminals A and D.
Bus route 50 provide connections between San Juan Airport to several destinations such as Isla Verde, Condado and Old San Juan.
AMA Bus / route 53 is best to remember, as it is most convenient for tourists traveling between Old San Juan, the hotels and beaches of Puerta de Tierra, Condado, Ocean Park, & Isla Verde, Pan American Cruise Pier, Isla Grande Airport, and the Puerto Rico Convention Center district. It also connects to bus route 50 in Isla Verde for the San Juan International Airport.