Thank you for your participation in Solar and Energy Storage Southeast. We are excited to have you and 600 of your colleagues join us this April! Below are items that can help you promote you and your company's participation in the region's premier event.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are attending with Solar and Energy Storage Southeast. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters - you name it! Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarStorageSE.
- I'm registered for Solar and Energy Storage Southeast! Learn more here: events.solar/southeast #SolarStorageSE
- I'm joining 600 solar industry professionals this April at Solar and Energy Storage Southeast. #SolarStorageSE
- Who's ready for Solar and Energy Storage Southeast? I just registered for the southeast's premier #Solar event! #SolarStorageSE
- I'm staying up-to-date with the Southeast solar and storage market by hearing from #Solar industry leaders at Solar and Energy Storage Southeast! #SolarStorageSE
- The southeast #Solar market is evolving; that's why I'm attending #SolarStorageSE to hear from industry experts!
- Who's going to Solar and Energy Storage Southeast? I can't wait to be in Atlanta this May! #SolarStorageSE #Solar #Storage
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar and Energy Storage Southeast and how it will benefit not only you but your company as well.