Terms & Conditions:
- The group rate of $209 USD (plus tax) will be available until October 15, 2020 and is subject to availability.
- Reservations within the Solar and Energy Storage Southeast hotel room block are only open to registered Solar Power Southeast attendees and exhibitors.
- Cancellation: Reservations can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If complete cancellation of an individual reservation takes place within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room will be charged.
- Full service restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Outdoor heated pool
- In-room coffeemaker
Directions to Hotel
Omni Hotel at CNN Center
100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions, from the airport or any other location.
From the Airport
The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $30 + per way
- Limo Service: Approximately $90 – $110 plus tax per way
- Sedan Service: Approximately $70 – $75 plus taxes and gratuities
- MARTA: Approximately $2.75 each way. Take the train north to the Five Points Station. Take the westbound train 1 stop to CNN/GWCC Station. Take the escalator or elevator up and walk through the CNN building to hotel entrance.
MARTA is Atlanta’s rapid transit rail system. It carries passengers from the airport up to Buckhead and beyond, and east and west through Atlanta’s neighborhoods. Get the scoop on where it will take you here. Plan your trip ahead of time and view the routes.
Fee: $2.50 USD, one-way trip
The Atlanta Streetcar is an easy way to get around when you are exploring the city. View the streetcar route here.