Safely Connecting Update
All participants, including attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative test from no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at Solar and Energy Storage Southeast in Atlanta.
In order to receive the member rate, you must be a Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) premium member and/or Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) member in good standing by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm ET. Click for more details.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until August 31, 2021
September 1 - October 8, 2021
October 9, 2021 through event end
|Conference Registration: Member||$550 USD||$599 USD||$699 USD|
|Conference Registration: Non-Member||$650 USD||$699 USD||$799 USD|
Includes access to the full conference content (general sessions and concurrent sessions), access to the expo hall and the networking reception.
|Member: Expo Only||$75 USD||$85 USD||$100 USD|
|Non-member: Expo Only||$95 USD||$105 USD||$120 USD|
Includes access to the exhibit hall both days.
|Networking Reception Only||$75 USD||$85 USD||$100 USD|
Students: Students must be enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university and must submit their college ID number and college advisor’s name to receive the discounted promotional code. Please submit documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code.
Press: Members of the press are eligible to receive a complimentary pass. Only those who work on behalf of a media outlet that are editors or writers will be eligible for a pass (analysts will not be approved as press). Please submit two recent articles, credentials, and your reason for wanting to attend as press to Tim Morris at email@example.com.
Non-Profits: To be eligible to receive a discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non- or governmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-profit employees must provide your non-profit EIN and proof of employment. Please submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Members of national Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are eligible to register at the member rate. All membership will be verified and must remain in good standing from the time of registration leading up to Solar Power Southeast. In order to receive the discounted member rate via the online registration system, registrants must be a member by Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm ET. For memberships completed after this deadline, to receive the discounted member rate onsite, you must provide proof of membership. Should membership lapse at any time, SETS will be authorized to make the necessary pricing adjustment.
Please contact SEIA or SEPA if you are interested in the advantages of becoming a member.
- Registrations will only be processed online with a credit card. Registrants must agree to event Terms & Conditions, including covid health & safety standards.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed.
- Registrations will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will offer assistance to potential attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office from 8 am to 5 pm ET at 703-738-9460, or email email@example.com.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Once a substitution has been made, the original registration will no longer be valid. Substitutions after a badge has already been picked up onsite are strictly prohibited.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after September 13, 2021 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org The e-mail date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received via e-mail by September 13, 2021 will be processed within 14 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Atlanta is September 13, 2021 at 5:00 pm (ET). Please note that if you do not make this deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the meeting.
Solar Power Events restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Power Events has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suit casing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suit casing? Suit casing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar Power Events staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suit casing. Solar Power Events recognizes that suit casing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suit casing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar Power Events must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.