- Registrations will be processed online only
- Registration confirmations will be emailed
- Registrations will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will offer assistance to potential attendees with the online registration process
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office from 8 am to 5 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address:
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680
Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by May 1, 2019. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at (703) 738-9469 to complete the registration process.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, April 24, 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after Wednesday, April 24, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after April 24, 2019.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by Wednesday, April 24, 2019 will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is canceled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Atlanta, GA is Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (EDT). Please note that if you do not make the May 23, 2019 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solar Power Southeast restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official Solar Power Southeast show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Power Southeast has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company’s booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar Power Southeast staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. Solar Power Southeast recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar Power Southeast must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.
CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT
Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event venue security or SETS staff if you notice a dangerous or harassing situation or someone in distress.
All who participate in the event deserve respectful treatment, regardless of the capacity in which they are attending. Unacceptable behaviors include: intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee, speaker, partner, exhibitor, or volunteer of the event or related event activities. Solar Power Events defines harassment to include: offensive verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, or disability; use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or unwelcome following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; unwelcome physical contact or sexual attention. Attendees often combine professional activities with social interaction and while Solar Power Events encourages such networking and strengthening of connections between participants, Solar Power Events reserves the right to remove anyone whose social attentions become unwelcome to an attendee or exhibitor, who appears inebriated and who engages in conduct that interferes with the ability of other attendees and/or exhibitors to participate in and enjoy the event. Event participants are not permitted to bring firearms to the event.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated at the events whether by (including but not limited to) attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. Solar Power Events, at its discretion, may bar those who violate this code from continued attendance or participation in some or all of the events, without refund of any fees paid, and may in appropriate circumstance bar violators of this code from attendance or participation of future events.