The window to submit an abstract has closed
Thank you for your interest in the poster showcase at Solar and Energy Storage Southeast. Check back in the future to see the innovative projects that were accepted for this year's event.
- The proposed abstract provides relevant, timely, rigorous, and applicable content.
- The quality of the content meets or exceeds the work product of a post-graduate level in the specific discipline.
- The submission adheres to the submission guide requirements
- The abstract presents new or unique information in the specific discipline.
- I would recommend this presentation as an attendee interested in the subject matter.
*The deadline to submit an abstract is
February 10, 2020* - The deadline has been extended to February 17, 2020