Stay at the JW Marriott Austin
WHERE: JW Marriott Austin
110 East 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701
RATE: $249 per night plus tax
DEADLINE TO BOOK HOUSING: NOW CLOSED
CHECK-IN: 3:00 pm
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 am
Contact the JW Marriott Austin directly for availability, 512-474-4777
Services & Amenities
PARKING: Rates vary, see below:
0-3 hours: $25 plus tax; 3 hours to 6 hours: $32 plus tax; 6 plus hours: $49 plus tax; Overnight: $49 plus tax
0-3 hours: $18 plus tax; 3 hours to 6 hours: $27 plus tax; 6 plus hours: $35 plus tax; Overnight: $35 plus tax
Rates do not include sales tax (8.25%). No Dually Trucks (trucks with more than 4 tires), No Trailers
AMENITIES: 24-hour room service, 24-hour fitness center, Edge Rooftop Pool, Onsite Starbucks, Onsite FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, and Spa by JW.
Terms & Conditions
- The group rate of $249.00 USD (plus tax) will be available until June 3, 2019 at 11:59 pm Central Time and is subject to availability.
- Reservations within the Solar Power Texas hotel room block are only open to registered Solar Power Texas attendees and exhibitors.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your reservation for no additional charge until 48 hours prior to the day of arrival. Please note that a fee of one night’s room and tax will be charged if you must cancel after this deadline. If you have made prepayment, we will retain all or part of your prepayment. If not, we will charge your credit card.
- Tax Policy: Room rates shown do not include 15.604% Room Taxes + Fees Per Night (subject to change). Total charges presented on the website will include all room fees and taxes.
DIRECTIONS FROM SAN ANTONIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- From E Terminal Drive, get on I-410 E
- Drive 1.7 miles
- Follow I-35 N to interstate 35 Frontage Road in Austin.
- Drive 71 miles and take exit 233.
- Take E Riverside Drive to S Congress Ave to E 2nd Street
Total Distance: 74.4 miles
Travel Time: 1hr 17min (depending on traffic)
DIRECTIONS FROM DALLAS/FORT WORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- From International Parkway,
- Take I-35 S to N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd to Austin
- Drive 213 miles
- Take exit 234A and take E 1st/E Cesar Chavez St to E 2nd St
Total Distance: 214 miles
Travel Time: 3hr (depending on traffic)
Experience all of downtown and beyond with this helpful guide for getting around the city. Rather than spend your time looking for parking, JW Marriott Austin compiled a list of welcoming alternatives to those who’d rather spend their time exploring.
- SuperShuttle is an affordable and reliable shuttle service available from the airport to our hotel. They also offer point-to-point trips. Take a shuttle from JW Marriott Austin to a residence, business or popular landmark.
- Austin has multiple ride sharing options such as RideAustin, Fare, Fasten, and Getme that are community driven organizations and serve areas surrounding the airport, downtown and the greater Austin area. Apps are available on iOS and Android.
- Cars2Go is almost like renting a car, only better. Find nearby vehicles, reserve a car for later and unlock the door using the app. Then, just climb in and drive. There’s no need to return to where you found it either.
- MetroRapid is part of the city’s innovative public transportation system. These new vehicles are equipped with technology that allows them to catch more green lights. Amenities include free on-board wireless internet, so you can check your email or browse online while traveling
- Night Owls is a special late-night (midnight until 3am) service offered by Capital Metro. The buses run between popular late-night destinations on 6th Street and popular neighborhoods.