In order to receive the member rate, you must be a SEIA/SEPA member in good standing by Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:00 pm EST. Learn more.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
Until April 25, 2018
Member | Non-Member
April 26 - June 3, 2018
Member | Non-Member
June 4-6, 2018
Member | Non-Member
|Full Conference||$530 USD | $620 USD||$580 USD | $670 USD||$630 USD | $720 USD|
Full Conference registration includes access to educational sessions, exhibits, and networking events. Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) & Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) members receive a special rate. Not a member of SEIA or SEPA? Learn more.
|Community Solar Design Workshop||$25 USD||$25 USD||$25 USD|
|Solar 101 Workshop||$50 USD | $75 USD||$50 USD | $75 USD||$50 USD | $75 USD|
Students: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, please submit a copy of your student ID and college advisor’s contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to present your valid student ID onsite to pick up your badge.
Non-Profits: To be eligible to receive the discounted rate, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, non-governmental organization in the country where you are located and you must provide proof of employment. Please submit this information to email@example.com and you will receive a promotional code entitling you to receive the discounted rate.
Elected Officials at the State Level or Higher: Those interested in attending may be eligible to do so at no cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Press: Those interested in attending as press should submit their information, links to published articles, and what they plan to cover at the event to Greg Brey at email@example.com for verification. Please note that analysts will not be approved to attend as press.
- Registrations will only be processed online.
- Registration confirmations will be emailed to registrant.
- Registration will not be accepted via telephone, mail, or fax, but SETS Customer Service will assist attendees with the online registration process.
- Registration rate quotes are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Reprints are only allowed with a valid government issued ID for the individual who's badge is being reprinted.
- Attendees with questions regarding conference registration including any changes to attendee registration, please call the SETS office between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET at 703-738-9469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card: If an attendee pays with a credit card and the payment is approved, the registration will immediately become active and the attendee will receive a confirmation email.
Check Mailing Address:
Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC
Attn: Accounts Receivables
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 680, Alexandria, VA 22314
Please Note: Payment by check will not be accepted if not received in the mail and post-marked by May 22, 2018. If payment by check is not received by the stated deadline, you will need to call our customer service department at (703) 738-9469 to complete the registration process. The pay by check feature will be removed after this date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. Substituting multiple individuals is not permitted for a single pass.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked by May 3, 2018 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received and time-stamped or post-marked after May 3, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund. Due to meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after May 3, 2018.
- Cancellation of a registration does not cancel an attendee’s hotel reservation. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel reservations.
- All registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. The time-stamped date will be the date of the e-mail cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed. All cancellation requests must state the reason for cancellation. We will not accept cancellations without a detailed explanation included.
- Requests for refunds received and time-stamped or post-marked by May 3, 2018 will be processed within 10-14 business days of receipt of request.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC`s liability is limited to the refund of the conference registration only.
- The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Austin, TX is Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. (EDT). Please note that if you do not make the May 31 deadline then you will be able to update your record onsite at the event.
- Please do not call with a request to change your registration; it must be received via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Solar Power Texas restricts exhibitors from hosting or participating in competing or conflicting events or activities that occur during official Solar Power Texas show hours. Exhibitors violating this policy will be subject to cancellation of their booth without refund and may not be invited to participate in future Solar Power Events exhibitions. Booth Personnel are not permitted to promote the exhibiting company outside the contracted exhibit space. All marketing must remain within the contracted exhibit space. Marketing materials may not be placed on conference tables or other areas that are not within the boundaries of the booth, both inside and outside of the exhibit hall. Show management reserves the right to remove individuals or discard display materials that do not comply with these guidelines. Solar Power Texas has a zero-tolerance policy regarding suitcasing. Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit floor, any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, or in another company's booth, will be asked to leave immediately.
What is suitcasing? Suitcasing is a business practice in which unethical companies will gain access to an event by obtaining some type of event credential (attendee badge, expo-only badge, etc.) and then solicit business in the aisles or other public spaces used for the conference. This practice skirts the support of the organizer and the industry.
What can you do? Please report any violations you observe to the exhibits manager, other Solar Power Texas staff, or conference security. The exhibits manager will investigate all complaints of suitcasing. Solar Power Texas recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, a restaurant, or any other public place in proximity to our event. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events. It is for this reason Solar Power Texas must be informed of any hospitality suites, and expressed consent must be given prior to the event.