Need help convincing your boss you should attend Solar and Energy Storage Texas? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Use this attendee toolkit to spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to Solar and Energy Storage Texas. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the event logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SolarStorageTX.
- I'm registered for #SolarStorageTX! Learn more here: https://events.solar/texas
- I'm joining over 500+ energy industry professionals this June at #SolarStorageTX
- Who's ready for Solar and Energy Storage Texas? I just registered for the state's premier energy event in the industry #SolarStorageTX
- I'm staying up-to-date with the latest in the Texas energy market by hearing from industry leaders at #SolarStorageTX
- Texas is a growing market, that's why I'm attending #SolarStorageTX to hear from industry experts!
- Who's going to Solar and Energy Storage Texas? I can't wait to be in Houston this June! #SolarStorageTX
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you should attend Solar and Energy Storage Texas and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.