Stay close to the action
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Houston
1200 Louisiana Street, Houston, Texas, 77002
RATE: $164 per night plus tax
DEADLINE TO BOOK HOUSING: May 11, 2020 at 11:59pm CT
PARKING: Self Parking, $20/daily; Valet, $40/night + tax (subject to change any time).
AMENITIES: Business Center, 24/7 Fitness Center, Pool Access from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Terms & Conditions
- The group rate of $164.00 USD (plus tax) will be available until May 11, 2020 at 11:59pm Central Time and is subject to availability.
- Reservations within the Solar Power Texas hotel room block are only open to registered Solar Power Texas attendees and exhibitors.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your reservation for no additional charge until 24 hours prior to the day of arrival. Please note that a fee of one night’s room and tax will be charged if you must cancel after this deadline. If you have made prepayment, we will retain all or part of your prepayment. If not, we will charge your credit card.
- Tax Policy: Room rates shown do not include Room Taxes + Fees Per Night (subject to change).
Getting Around Houston
DIRECTIONS FROM WILLIAM P. HOBBY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Take I-45 N and exit Scott Street onto St. Joseph Parkway.
- Turn right on Louisiana Street.
- Proceed to Polk. Turn left at Polk.
- Enter the Hyatt Regency Houston motor lobby located on
the right at the corner of Louisiana and Polk.
Total Distance: 10 miles
DIRECTIONS FROM GEORGE BUSH INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT
- Continue on Hardy Toll Rd.
- Take I-45 S to N Milam St.
- Take exit 48A from I-45 S.
- Follow N Milam St to Louisiana St, where you'll see
the Hyatt Regency Houston grand entrance.
Total Distance: 22 miles
Experience all of downtown and beyond with this helpful guide for getting around the city. Rather than spend your time looking for parking, the Hyatt Regency Houston has compiled a list of welcoming alternatives to those who’d rather spend their time exploring.
- Hotel Shuttle : The Hyatt Regency Houston offers a complimentary shuttle that services the immediate downtown area.
- Greenlink: The Greenlink bus is free, and the nearest stop is directly across the street from the Hyatt Regency Houston. The bus comes every five minutes and stops at 18 points throughout downtown Houston.
- METROrail Red Line: The closest stop to the Hyatt Regency Houston is Main Street Square, just three blocks away. Its downtown Houston destinations include the Museum District, Hermann Park, Houston Zoo, Texas Medical Center, and NRG Park.